ABL Pharma: Phenta Plex | Pharma Grade Pre Workout
Not sure what happened to me with this one, I’m not new to pre-workouts or supplements but I followed the instructions for this & was excited to try it based on the other review I saw but I got incredibly sick after about two hours of taking it & didn’t stop puking all day.
I was incredibly sick (dry heaving, puking bile) & couldn’t keep anything down, not even the smallest sip of water. It was so awful & lasted from about 7:30am-3:30pm. I had to call into work bc of it. Not sure if anyone else has ever experienced that or what may have caused it, (I hadn’t taken anything else) but it caused a severe reaction for me unlike anything I’ve ever experienced before.
Here's what I experienced with Phenta Plex:
- Super clean energy. I mean VERY clean energy. There was no heart racing but I felt like I could do so much.
- Easy to breathe: this part reminded me of the original Craze back in 2010. I felt much lighter and had "limitless endurance" and there was never a time when I had to stop to catch my breath (unlike Excelsior).
- Doesn't suppress appetite at all: with Excelsior I would feel sick just by the thought of food or seeing other people eat. But I had zero nausea with Plex.
- No euphoria. I would rather not feel a roller coaster of emotions. My mood has been consistent all day.
- No mood swings. Excelsior had me feeling very depressed after ending use, even in the same day.
- No crash either.
Here's what I don't like about Phenta Plex:
- The dosing is very strange, a full scoop is more than the suggested serving size.