Ironmag Labs: Lean Fuel V2 | Fat Burner
Ironmag Labs Lean Fuel V2 is an enhanced thermogenic fat burner. It's comprised of 11 different ingredients to target fat loss and promote a lean physique. Increase metabolism, burn fat, and reduce water retention.
- Fat Loss
- Reduce Water Retention
- Appetite Suppression
Lean Fuel V2 Active Ingredients
- Chromium Picolinate – 300mcg
- Caffeine Anhydrous – 200mg
- DL-Phenylalanine – 125mg
- Green Tea (98% extract) – 100mg
- Uva-Ursi (PE 4:1) – 100mg
- Theobromine – 50mg
- Hordenine – 30mg
- Synephrine HCL – 25mg
- White Willow Bark (extract) – 25mg
- Yohimbine HCL – 10mg
- Bioperine® – 5mg
Lean Fuel V2 is a completely legal fat burning supplement which we sell worldwide. Athletes check with governing body before use.
Recommended Intake Dose ScheduleIron Mag Labs recommends taking 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the afternoon. When taken on an empty stomach it may enhance the effects, however if this causes stomach discomfort then take with food. Taking too late in the day could affect sleep quality.
Mechanism of Action
- Chromium Picolinate supports insulin sensitivity to optimize metabolism of carbs.
- Caffeine Anhydrous decreases appetite and increases energy.
DL-Phenylalanine may support fat oxidation.
Green Tea (98% extract) promotes general health and fat loss.
Uva-Ursi (PE 4:1) reduces water retention for a drier look.
- Theobromine enhances mood and energy while decreasing appetite.
- Hordenine is an adrenergic stimulant that supports fat loss and energy.
- Synephrine HCL decreases appetite and increases metabolic rate.
- White Willow Bark (extract) shows possible fat oxidation effects and has been compared to aspirin by users. The classic ECA stack used aspirin to enhance norepinephrine.
Yohimbine HCL is an adrenergic fat loss ingredient.
Bioperine® is added to increase absorption.
Lean Fuel V2 as with any other supplement should be used under supervision of a health care professional. Lean Fuel V2 is a stimulant based fat burner with mild diuretic properties, it is important to be aware of any pre-existing cardiovascular issues and to maintain hydration.