VMI Sports: White Heat | Ultra Burn
VMI Sports has hit a home run with their fat burning formulation White Heat. It has covered all the bases when it comes to metabolism optimization. This dynamic formulation has multiple functions packed into one product.
- Fat Loss
- Glucose Utilization
VMI White Heat Ingredients
- Vitamin B12
- Dicaffeine Malate
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Bacopa Extract (20% Bacopasides)
- Caffeine Citrate
- Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG)
- Gamma-Butyrobetaine (GBB)
- Fucoxanthin 10%
- Banaba Extract
- Black Pepper Extract
- Alpha Yohimbine HCl
- Huperzine A
How Does VMI White Heat Work?
- Vitamin B12 supports healthy metabolic function and energy.
- Dicaffeine Malate enhanced version of caffeine to promote energy.
- Caffeine Anhydrous for energy and appetite suppression.
- Bacopa Extract (20% Bacopasides) is natural nootropic for focus.
- L-Theanine maintains smooth energy delivery and compliments caffeine for a nootropic effect.
- Caffeine Citrate is a faster absorbed version of caffeine.
- Theacrine is a xanthine derivative related to caffeine that promotes mood, energy, and focus.
- Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) is a fat loss ingedient backed by a significant amount of research.
- Paradoxine is fat burner that shows enhanced glucose utilization and energy expenditure.
- Gamma-Butyrobetaine (GBB) promotes thermogenesis, fat oxidation, and energy.
- Fucoxanthin 10% may enhance glucose utilization and reduce bodyfat.
- Banaba Extract is used to enhance insulin function.
- Black Pepper Extract promotes absorption of the supplement.
- Alpha Yohimbine HCl is an adrenergic fat burner.
- Huperzine A enhances cognitive function.
VMI White Heat Dosage
VMI recommends taking two capsules once per day. Dose should be taken 20-30 minutes prior to training and prior to meals on rest days. Do not exceed 2 capsules ina 24 hour period.
Who Should Take VMI White Heat?
White Heat is a universal metabolic optimizer and can be taken by anyone looking to improve performance and physique.
Is VMI White Heat Banned?
VMI White heat is not banned and is formulated with completely compliant ingredients. This product contains no banned or grey area ingredients.
VMI White Heat Side Effects
VMI White heat can cause similar side effects to most caffeine containing products. Increased heart rate and blood pressure could occur. The ingredients promoting glucose utilization can cause low blood sugar.