Ironmag Labs GEAR Cream
Ironmag Labs GEAR CREAM Topical Enhancement is an excellent choice for transdermal prohormone delivery. This transdermal prohormone super stack optimizes absorption and blood levels of the hormones for maximum muscle enhancement.
- 6 COMPOUND STACK!!
- Multi Target Performance
- Fat Loss
The Active IngredientIron Mag Labs GEAR CREAM is a massive 6 compound stack. It contains 1-Andro, 4-Andro, DHEA, androsterone, 7-Keto DHEA, and arimistane. This super stack is accompanied by penetration enhancers to promote transdermal delivery.
GEAR Topical Enhancement Cream is legal for sale in the US and ships worldwide.
GEAR Cream Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 Pumps
Servings per Bottle: 50 (100 Pumps)
- 4-Andro - 75mg
- Epiandro - 75mg
- 7-Keto DHEA - 75mg
- 1-Andro - 50mg
- DHEA - 50mg
- Arimistane - 30mg
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI)
- Propylene glycol
- Triethanolamine (TEA)
Recommended Intake Dose Schedule
Apply 1 pump of transdermal Gear Cream twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening. Apply in areas with the least amount of bodyfat; traps, delts, arms, quads, and lats. Application is best on clean skin with minimal hair. Applying after a shower is recommended, also timing one dose prior to workout may be beneficial.
Mechanism of Action
- 4-Andro converts to testosterone for muscle mass.
- Epiandro converts to DHT for muscle hardening.
- 7-Keto DHEA for fat loss.
- 1-Andro for strength gains.
- DHEA for endocrine support
- Arimistane for estrogen control.
This specific prohormone stack uses a unique and effective transdermal delivery system. The following ingredients help the prohormones to bypass digestion and first pass metabolism driving it right into the bloodstream and muscle.
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – Safe solvent based transdermal penetration enhancer.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade carrier for the active ingredient.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound maintains skin moisture and promotes molecular penetration.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the 1-Andro Cream.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Formula solubility enhancer
It is important to remember that transdermals can be transferred to others. Use in areas that are not high contact points. Consult with a medical professional before using. Check with governing body prior to use.
Iron Mag Labs GEAR Cream is intended for serious athletes taking their performance to the next level.
- IML Advanced Cycle Support
- IML Lean AF Cream